EMPOWERING LINE MANAGERS: Parental Support Strategy EMIS colleagues, to book your place please use the link below for the session. Please note that your name will be passed back to EMIS to let them know you’ve attended.
In this 75 minute session you’ll hear about the realities of supporting parents in the workplace coupled with the practical and transformational ways you can engage them whilst creating an inclusive team environment.
It can feel like a tough gig as a line manager to really make a difference and with a diverse pot of needs from your valued team members, where do you start?
In this session, we’ll talk about the art of the possible for you and the ideas don’t just stop at parents – there’s plenty of learning you could apply to everybody.
This session will cover:
– The importance of a parental support strategy – and how to keep your actions practical
– How to move beyond policies when you’re building consistency
– The myth of balance and how to break it
– Managing expectations with yourself and others
– Sparking engagement without toxic positivity