Strong Returns® – Line Manager Edition | VIRTUAL DELIVERY
If you’re seconding guessing how to support somebody return to the workplace after any form of parental leave, you’re in the right place.
You can have all the policies in place, but meeting people in their reality is where the actual value kicks in. During this workshop we’ll explore the practical things you can influence as a line manager and the conversations you might want to initiate to help a parent craft a Strong Return®.
This session is designed to create an environment for you as a line manager to feel empowered and get clear on what you want and need to do – for your own wellbeing and your team member.
During our time together, we will cover:
• Designing a re-induction plan
• Exploring boundaries with your returner
• Driving engagement through strengths based development
• Supporting them through parental guilt (if it shows up)
And then you’ll have four weeks of follow up materials over email that include:
• Week 1 – conversation starters when you’re feeling stuck
• Week 2 – flexible working myths
• Week 3 – more insights on helping a parent through feelings of guilt
• Week 4 – further resources to focus on strengths